Bali International Convention Center, The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua, Indonesia
June 23- June 25, 2019
Coaltrans Asia is back this June bringing together the entire international coal supply chain in Bali, Indonesia.
• Meet over 900 people from the entire coal supply-chain of which around 120 are end user buyers.
• Be in the right place at the right time to negotiate better deals and find new business for your company
• Network with the key global coal professionals under one roof:
Government, miners, buyers, traders, shipping, financing, consultants and more
• Enjoy two incredible parties in stunning Bali with the biggest names in the coal industry
• This year’s end user buyers include:
Adaro Power, AGL Energy, APLSI (IPPA), Chipmong Insee Cement Corporation, Cirebon Power, CLP Power Hong Kong Limited, EGAT (Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand), Essar, GS Donghae Electric Power Co., LTD., GS Energy, Hoa Phat Steel, Hokuriku Electric Power Company, Hyundai Steel Company, Jindal, Lafarge, LHoist SA, PLN, PT. Asahimas Chemical, SAMKWANG GLASS CO.,LTD, Siam City Group, Siam Kraft Industry Co., Ltd, TNB Fuel Services Sdn Bhd
Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, Mumbai, India
June 12- June 13, 2019
Argus Solid Fuels Asia will be held over 12 and 13 June in Mumbai, India.
Be a part of this conference for unparalleled market discoveries, networking and latest government policies and discuss strategies and approaches with peers that will keep the industry afloat with the fast-moving market.
Expect to network with cement and petroleum coke producers, trading firms, cement personnel, power, steel and aluminum companies, domestic suppliers and cutting-edge technology producers.