Bali International Convention Center, The Westin Resort, Nusa Dua, Indonesia
June 23- June 25, 2019
Coaltrans Asia is back this June bringing together the entire international coal supply chain in Bali, Indonesia.
• Meet over 900 people from the entire coal supply-chain of which around 120 are end user buyers.
• Be in the right place at the right time to negotiate better deals and find new business for your company
• Network with the key global coal professionals under one roof:
Government, miners, buyers, traders, shipping, financing, consultants and more
• Enjoy two incredible parties in stunning Bali with the biggest names in the coal industry
• This year’s end user buyers include:
Adaro Power, AGL Energy, APLSI (IPPA), Chipmong Insee Cement Corporation, Cirebon Power, CLP Power Hong Kong Limited, EGAT (Electricity Generating Authority of Thailand), Essar, GS Donghae Electric Power Co., LTD., GS Energy, Hoa Phat Steel, Hokuriku Electric Power Company, Hyundai Steel Company, Jindal, Lafarge, LHoist SA, PLN, PT. Asahimas Chemical, SAMKWANG GLASS CO.,LTD, Siam City Group, Siam Kraft Industry Co., Ltd, TNB Fuel Services Sdn Bhd
Courtyard by Marriott Mumbai International Airport, Mumbai, India
June 12- June 13, 2019
Argus Solid Fuels Asia will be held over 12 and 13 June in Mumbai, India.
Be a part of this conference for unparalleled market discoveries, networking and latest government policies and discuss strategies and approaches with peers that will keep the industry afloat with the fast-moving market.
Expect to network with cement and petroleum coke producers, trading firms, cement personnel, power, steel and aluminum companies, domestic suppliers and cutting-edge technology producers.
MMMM is, by far, the largest and the most prestigious event on Minerals, Metals, Metallurgy & Materials with presence of a large number of leading companies of Mining, Metals and Materials industries. The event has always received worldwide appreciation from all over the industry and proved to be the best international business platform in India. The event is being organized by International Trade & Exhibitions India Pvt. Ltd. (ITEI), the Indian subsidiary of ITE Group PLC (UK).
MMMM 2020 – A Sneak Preview
• Support from all relevant Ministries, trade associations of Metal and allied industries. • Collocated with four other related shows exhibitions to create a mega business platform for Metal, Manufacturing & Engineering Industry • Expected Presence of over 400 + leading Exhibitors from 15+ countries • Supported By World Metal Forum (WMF) • A high-level International conference on “Technology Innovation for Metal & Metallurgy Industries” • Concurrent Global Meet of World Metal Forum • Invited International Participation from China, Austria, France, Germany, Italy, Russia, Spain, UK & USA. • International Business Networking Program (IBNP). • 27 + Invited International Trade Delegations from 7+ Countries. • Exclusive Industry Excellence Awards • Various New Launches by exhibitors
CEMPROSPECTS will continue to cover analyses and forecasts of the energy markets of relevance to the cement industry, with particularly focus on coal, petcoke, and freight.
The conference is a must for purchasers, producers and traders.
Focus on geopolitical events across the globe, including the recent US politics, Brexit and latest legislative developments in the Carbon market. Prospects for alternative fuels as part of the decarbonization will also be in focus.
With the start of IMO only months away, the consequences of regulatory sulphur restrictions will be covered during a dedicated freight session.
In terms of countries and regions to be covered, these will include Europe, the US, developments in India, and China and their impact on the coal and petcoke markets. Speakers include CEMBUREAU, On Field Investment Research, N+P, Wood Mackenzie, Gibson Shipbrokers, Argus and Advisian (Jacobs), Brannvoll Aps for Cimeurope.
CEMPROSPECTS is a follow-up to the CEMREVIEW publication which provides the latest insights into energy markets which are relevant to fuel purchasers and decision makers involved in the energy complex. Each section provides the latest publicly available market information (focus points and analysis) as well as short and long-term forecasts concerning future markets developments from technical analysis.
Currently a special CEMPROSPECTS discount is offered on the CEMREVIEW a subscriber to CEMREVIEW will benefit from a discount on CEMPROSPECTS 2019
The objective of the International Coal Preparation Congress (ICPC) is to provide a global forum where policy makers, corporates, professionals, subject experts and allied
stakeholders from around the world meet and deliberate upon latest developments in the related fields, cutting edge technologies and recommend a country - specific plan
of action to the best advantage to the local situation keeping in view socio economic environment prevailing in the country.
To accomplish this, the ICPC blends technical programmes with Industry visits with the following main objectives:
— To learn, identify and plan to procure and adapt state of art, cost effective, simple and easy to implement and operate coal processing technologies most suitable to Indian coal.
— To showcase the strength and future vision of the Indian Coal Mining industry across the globe with a view to attract developers, investors and manufacturers to set up facilities in tune with 'Make in India' and 'Skill India' initiatives by the Government.
At Coaltrans USA we have been gathering the producers, consumers, traders, supply chain and policy makers who are shaping the industry and in 2020 our delegates will once again have the chance to meet them, uncover the opportunities and meet with those who will make it happen.
Reasons to attend Coaltrans USA
• Don’t miss out on the annual Coaltrans meeting of 250+ senior coal experts
• Hear Ernie Thrasher’s keynote about the state of the US coal market
• NEW: Roundtable sessions covering topics such as: Colombian coal, Canadian coal and renewables
• NEW: Explosive debate on the future of coal in America chaired by Paul Reagan
• Panel on cutting edge research into coal to products project
• Presentation by an Indian power company about their coal procurement strategy
• Transport panel with rail, road, barge and ship representatives
• Deutsche Bank session on how mergers and acquisitions are impacting the US coal market
• Steel panel covering the steel and met coal markets
• Networking party in the Palm Grove at the Four Seasons Hotel
• Free fold out world coal map included in all delegate bags!
Convention Centre New Delhi City Centre Parliament Street, New Delhi, India
February 15- February 17, 2020
Why attend :
The conference will de liberate upon the challenges and opportunities faced by the Petroleum, Coal and Natural Gas sectors in the wake of the volatile energy market, global economic crises, the needs of developing countries and environmental concerns. The conference shall focus on ensuring CLEAN, RELIABLE and AFFORDABLE ENERGY SUPPLY NOW AND IN THE FUTURE. Plenary Sessions, Technical Sessions and Panel Discussions during the conference promise to bring to the table insights which have relevance to global industries players.
The 10th World PetroCoal Congress and Expo-2020 is the most important energy industry conference that will have 125+ high profiled global speakers and industry leaders in Plenary Sessions, interactive Keynote Sessions, CEO’s Forum, thought-provoking Panel Discussions and Poster Sessions to provide the focal points for translating knowledge into action. The Congress encourages activities of business matching, B2B meetings, especially focused on key industry issues and emerging energy solutions while pursuing business building and networking.
Coaltrans will be back in Goa, India in February 2020.
Join us for another edition of the largest coal event in India attracting over 600 national and international delegates from across the supply chain. As India's coal imports have continued to climb over 2019, this is the best time to meet all the key players from this major coal region.
Make sure you are in the right place at the right time to negotiate better deals.